Saturday 13 January 2007

New year, new me!

Well so far I haven't done any of the things on my previous list....I tried to go to the gym today but it was closed, so went for a run instead, which made me feel really energised and great! Things with the boyfriend have been much better, including some great sex this morning, which hopefully there'll be a repeat of tonight!
I'v spent today clearing out some clutter, and tidying my shit generally. I'm a naturally untidy person, there's no order to my life, but now have a clear desk, and have put the bedding on to wash, I feel good that I'm on top of things.
Bless my mum, before she died, she did her best to get me accustomed to what it means to live on your own as an adult, getting me to do things around the house and teaching me to cook, nagging me to watch the pennies. I really should have listened, but I was a stroppy teenager, and didn't want to accept that soon there wouldn't be anybody for me to rely on....now I'm still as disorganised as I was back then, but I do know how to cook thank god. And as for the pennies, I'm really bad at that! I spend far more money than I should, especially as I don't have any income. My inheritance is diminishing, but theres a job around the corner and I can't wait to be earning, and hopefully saving money instead of spending it like theres no tomorrow

No comments: