Tuesday 9 January 2007

I've taken control.

Today has been ok, affection-wise, I slept til 3.30, and my boyfriend was quite cuddly all day, maybe what I said to him last night has sunk in.
I've decided to take some steps to make me a happier person....
1. Starts taking vitamin D, which apparently simulates the happy effects of the sunshine.
2. Tomorrow morning I'm going to go to the gym with my flatmate, excersize will give me something to do aside from worry over stupid things. And give me space from my boyfriend.
3. Go for a few minutes on a sunbed, thus making me look nicer and feel sexier.
4. Book an intensive driving course, so that i can pass my test and get driving, so i can get out of town to the moors or the beach...places I feel happy.
5. If none of this makes me feel better, I'll try to get some counselling from the NHS.
I feel like I've taken controll of the situation, and this makes me happier already.

No comments: