Sunday 7 January 2007

Decisions

Well there's not that much to tell today, I've been playing with my christmas present, a scanner which scans negatives and old slides as well - it's really fun seeing what old slides my mum had in her box of special things...there's a few from when she worked at the BBC, in the costume department, which are gorgeous. I also scanned in some of me as a baby, I was tiny!!
The water heater is on, and i'm looking forward to a good long soak. Have just eaten a very good stew which i made in about 20 mins in the pressure cooker, and have also been sorting out where I'm going to live in spetember, when my lovely flatmate moves to a house with her uni friends. I think I'll be moving with her, which will be alot of fun!
All this trying to think and plan ahead has got me wondering what to do about uni, should I apply and go in september and mabye go for the full degree on the strength of my portfolio, or should I apply for a foundation course to help me decide what degree to do eventually....I just don't know. And would I choose to go to the local uni if I wasn't already living here? Do I want to live here for the next 3 and a half years? There are so many things to consider.....This week is serious brain storming time.

No comments: